Note to prospective traders wishing to attend Railex:
Manufacturers and Traders Confirmed to date (Feb 2020)
We currently are fully booked for trade for Railex 2020, and only invite those traders who have supported us the previous year the first opportunity to attend the following year. Therefore unless someone drops out it is unlikely we would be able to accommodate you. We do operate a waiting list should you wish to be considered but owing to the finescale nature of Railex we would only contact you if you manufacture your own range of products. We will not entertain requests from second hand or new traders of RTR stock as this is covered by our existing traders.
- 247 Developments: Etched name and numberplates, plus detail components and complete kits.
- Alan Gibson: 4mm and 7mm wheels and kits.
- AMBIS Engineering: Manufacturers of primarily etched components for modellers for 4mm or 7mm scales.
- Bill Hudson Transport Books: Carrying a huge range of railway books both new and second-hand.
- C&L Finescale Track Building Systems Ltd: Track components and point kits.
- Cheltenham Model Centre: Most ranges of RTR locos and rolling stock.
- D&E Video - Realtrack Models - DC Kits - Legomanbiffo: Plastic kits for D&E modelling plus railway DVDs, and Fabulous Sound Decoders.
- CSP Models - Etched brass kits for 4mm and 7mm.
- Dart Casting: Figures, rolling stock kits, road vehicles, you will find it all here.
- Eileen's Emporium: Tools, sheet metal, rod, tube and any thing else you need for scratch building.
- Golden Arrow: Locos not supplied by the main manufactures.
- Gramodels: Suppliers of quality resin Military Vehicles/Equipment from 2mm to 7mm.
- Green Scene: For all your scenic modelling needs.
- High Level Kits: Producer of state-of-the-art 4mm scale kits of the more appealing and unusual industrial locomotives.
- Hobby Holidays: A husband and wife team offering "Hobbies with Hospitality".
- Ian's Trains: Pre-owned OO & N gauge rolling stock.
- Isinglass Models: Suppliers of fine scale LNER drawings used and recommended by modellers for over 40 years.
- London Road Models: Designing and manufacturing of 4mm locos and rolling stock etched kits.
- Mega Points Controllers: In house built control systems for points.
- Minerva Model Railways: Ready to run O gauge locos.
- Model Railway Developments: Wagon and Coach underframe kits and bits, pre-assembled sprung buffers and white metal figures.
- Modelu: Specialising in high resolution 3D printing of scale figures and detailed component parts.
- N Brass Locos: Brass kits for N gauge.
- PenBits Model Railways: A range of etched brass kits for adding sprung suspensions to proprietary 4mm scale diesel locomotives.
- Petite Properties Ltd: Are designers & manufacturers of dolls houses, miniature accessories & railway model building kits.
- Plus Daughters: N & Z gauge RTR and detailing parts.
- Road Transport Images: A range of resin-bodied/whitemetal road vehicle kits.
- Roger Carpenter Photographs: Looking for that picture of a station or piece of rolling stock, you should find it here.
- Roxey Mouldings: Mostly southern railway kits in 4 & 7mm scales.
- Rumney Models: Offer a range of finescale kits and components for the late steam / early diesel modeller.
- Severn Models: Create model kits in etched brass, ideal for model railway builders.
- Shawplan Model Products: Manufacturer of British Rail Modern Traction 2mm, 4mm and 7mm Nameplates and Detailing Kits.
- South Eastern Finecast: Cast white metal locomotive kits in 4mm scale.
- Sunningwell Command Control Ltd: Digitrax, Soundtraxx, North Coast Engineering, Train Control Systems (TCS) and CML and other products.
- Taff Vale Models: Have a range of 7mm and 4mm etched brass kits.
- Tim Horn Lasercut Baseboards: Manufacturer of baseboards, precision scale replicas and layout accessories.
- Tools 2000: Comprehensive selection of the Expo Drills and Tools for all your model making needs.
- Wild Swan Books Ltd: All the Wild Swan books and Magazines can be purchased here.
- Wizard Models Limited: Specialise in providing kits and components to our fellow model railway enthusiasts, particularly in 4mm and 7mm.